Summary of Services
DP-NXA Consultants is a full service consulting engineering firm. We specialize in design and design changes and upgrades, master planning, studies/analyses and project management for our industrial and institutional clients, including but not limited to:
- Manufacturing facilities including shop areas, assembly platforms, offices, computer rooms and central heating and cooling plants;
- Institutional facilities including central heating and cooling plants;
- Distribution of power, steam, chilled water; cogeneration/backup power supplies;
- Maintenance facilities such as transportation/logistics support facilities;
- Other facilities where our value-added engineering services and solutions are brought to bear to assist our clients.
Let’s talk about how our team can support you in the following areas. Please refer to a more complete presentation of these services under these headings.
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation and Controls Engineering and Cyber Security
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Fire Protection Engineering
We also provide our clients with Construction Support Services such as:
- Assistance during the bid process to answer contractor’s request for information (RFIs).
- Support pre-bid meetings.
- Assist the Owner in construction contractor selection.
- Attend pre-construction meetings.
- Assist the owner in development of project schedules.
- Assistance during construction to answer contractor’s RFIs.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) at the supplier’s facility for major equipment to ensure all specified requirements are being met.
- Attend Site Acceptance Test (SAT) at the Owner’s facility to ensure major equipment being installed function as designed.
- Assist the Owner in closeout of project documents (i.e., update original design documents to reflect “As Built” configurations).